Alright, had to get the whole “show a couple pictures of yourself having fun to prove you have a life” thing out of the way. You see those three? They’re some of my best friends. Aren’t we just racially diverse as hell?
You’re probably wondering what’s wrong with me and want to get an idea of who I am. I’m an open book.
Here are some things you should know about me and why I ran that dating ad:
1) I’m a 22 year old dude from California who loves red wine, cocktails, craft beer, hiking, biking, tennis, and the company of good friends. Will pick hanging out at a small kickback surrounded by awesome people vs. partying any day of the week. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the occasional crazy night of dancing and drinking, but I keep it limited.
2) I’ve been running an online business for over two years now and usually hop around different cities every now and then. Once I settle into one I love, I stay for a while.
3) If I had to describe myself in five words… bad at following directions.
4) I’m probably the Chandler Bing of the group.
5) I debated between putting this point here or not, but I am looking for something serious which means you should be too. I’ve had enough dating experience to understand that short-term flings don’t fulfill me. I’d like to have a deeper connection with the right girl.
Signs we’d get along really well:
1) You’re self-aware and personal development focused. You love life and you’re someone who brings energy and excitement to other people. None of us are perfect, but I do find it irresistible when someone knows how to look inside of themselves and strive for constant improvement.
2) You have your own group of friends and your own life. Basically, you’re independent and happy enough to enjoy life with or without a significant other (but you know being with the right person can add to your already amazing life).
3) You love watching tv shows / Netflix. Bonus points if you can quote Spongebob episodes from your childhood like it’s nobody’s business and feel no shame while doing so.
4) You don’t take yourself too seriously and know how to joke around. Come on, life is funny and can’t be all doom and gloom!
5) You’re looking for something serious as well and you have drive/direction in your life. Pretty crucial point here. 🙂
I don’t want to dump my life story on you here. It’d be a lot more fun if we learned about each other in person.
If you think we’d have a great first date then shoot me an email at datevince [at] selfstairway [dot] com) and we can chat for a bit (please include your Facebook too so I know you’re a real person).
No pressure, just say hi and introduce yourself. If we’re ready to take it to the next level, we’ll exchange numbers (oh shit!) and go on that date.